When we think about taking a photo or recording a video of high quality, there is one brand that immediately springs to mind. I have no doubt that each and every one of you has correctly predicted it, yeah! It is our own iPhone made by Apple.
I’m going to offer you a quick and easy tip in this post on how to shoot a video on your iPhone while playing music on that device.
The best thing is that you won’t need to download any third-party applications at all!
1. Start by playing any music you like on your iPhone.
2. Launch the camera and ensure that it is set to photo mode.
3. To begin recording the video, hold the camera’s shutter button.
4. Either keep your finger on the shutter button while you shoot, or move the button to the right to lock it into the video recording mode.
5. To end the shooting, either press the shutter button or release it.
This video will be immediately saved to your Camera roll along with the music that was playing.
Now that you have some free time on your hands, what are you waiting for? Get out there and create some quality music videos on your iPhone. We really hope you like reading this content. In addition to that, have a look at some of our other posts, and like we ask you to do every time, kindly leave a comment and provide any feedback you have.